It's a unusual issue and for the moment on ROMs. Here's a fast workaround:
1. Open the Market and press the home button to return
2. Go to Settings \ Applications \ Manage \ Running
3. Press "Market"
4. Press "Clear cache" (do not clear information)
5. Press "Force stop"
6. Return to "Settings \ Applications \ Manage \ Running"
7. Press "Google Services Framework"
8. Press "Clear Data"
9. Press "Force Stop"
ten. Start Google Market, it must give a mistake
11. Reboot, one time back Market ought to work, if it gives a mistake it could require another minute to work
12. Check the access, search Skype on the market, it ought to return 400+ results including the original Skype